Llanybri – sister village to Llansteffan on the Towy estuary, a rural Farming area –a small village – approx 400 inhabitants , approx 8 miles from Carmarthen.
The Hall was formerly a Church School opened in 1874 and given (as does the church) by Elizabeth Lloyd of Lacques. The School closed in 1974.
The Hall was refurbished in 2000, with the aid of a Lottery Grant and a lot of voluntary work from the local community.
The Hall seats up to 90 people, we have 10 large tables and also children’s tables and chairs. A moveable Stage, a well equipped Kitchen, Disable Access and Toilets, Heating.
The ‘Cottage’ area adjoining the Main Hall has a permanent exhibition of the Llanybri Millennium Panels-an Arts Council Project for the Village in 2000. It can be used as a small meeting room, there is also a small room upstairs.
Llanybri Community Association Charity No 1090695
Hall Charges: £40 for day sessions 9am to 5pm
£20 for evening sessions
£10 for 2hr Meetings
Parking at rear of Hall
Contact: The Secretary, Mrs A Reynolds, Cwrt Mawr, Llanybri, Carms. SA33 5HQ Tel 01267 241362
Well equipped Kitchen
Oil Central Heating
Toilets and Disabled Entrance
4 moveable display screens.
Take the B4312 from Carmarthen to Llansteffan, up the hill to Llanybri for approximately 1 mile, turn left at the crossroads, the Hall is on the right after some 50 meters